For the first time ever i-bidder is dressing in black giving you great deals on hundreds of electrical and household goods for all of Black Friday week. From Monday 24th to Friday 28th, i-bidder will host a range of auctions with fantastic deals on iPads, TVs, MP3 Players and other electrical equipment.
Friday 28th November Black Friday Sales:
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow!
Black Friday originated in the US, where retailers opened early offering incredible deals the day after Thanksgiving. It has become a permanent fixture in the US and the UK shopping calendar, causing huge retailers such as Amazon, Wallmart, Argos and John Lewis to all compete to offer the best deals.
In recent years videos of shoppers racing to grab discounted goods in store has made interesting YouTube footage… however, i-bidder.com is giving you the opportunity to bid live online and avoid the hassle of visiting stores. This means you can access all the offers without even leaving your home and stock up on gifts in time for Christmas!
Bidding online has never been easier, simply follow these steps:
- Visit i-bidder.com and select log-in or register, depending on if you already have an account.
- After verifying your e-mail address, choose the auction you wish to bid on and click sign up to bid. This will allow you to agree to the auctioneers terms and conditions and register your details, just as you would in a real auction room.
- You will receive an e-mail when you are approved for the auction.
- Bid live online!
Some hints and tips for buying on i-bidder.com:
- Sign up today for your free Auction Alerts and receive notifications when new lots that match your interest are added on ibidder.
- On Black Friday keep a look out for deals from Davenport Auctions, Wellers and Cheffins who will have some fantastic stock on offer.
- Use the ‘Search for Lots’ function to find exactly what you want to buy.
- Contact the auction house with questions about the condition of an item to guarantee your desired lot is fully functioning.
- If you are unable to collect your items from the auction house, research delivery costs before purchasing.
Sign up for emails and follow us on any of our social networks below to ensure you don’t miss any of the week’s deals and events: