Posted by: The Industrialist / Category: Uncategorized / No Comments
Buy at trade auction on i-bidder.com before January 31, 2017, and we’ll enter you into
a lucky draw to win an iPad Pro.
Start browsing our trade auctions here or simply click on the image below
Terms & Conditions:
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 24:00 hrs on 31 January 2017. Any purchases after this time will not be considered.
- The “Prize Draw” is open to UK residents aged 18 and over
- Employees or agencies of ATG Media (“ATG”, “We”), its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must have bought from one of the consumer goods auctions on i-bidder, before January 31, 2017.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or about the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with “Trader promotion” in the subject line.
- ATG accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 9th February 2017.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 15 February 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to ATG within 14 days of being notified by ATG, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and ATG shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner must respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and ATG shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by ATG by post.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- ATG retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- ATG accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you because of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. ATG further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials about the Prize Draw.
- ATG reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of ATG in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ATG shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: ATG Media, 65 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0HR.